Award-nominated podcast Newbie Writers to podcast focusing on writing and publishing. Available on iTunes and NewbieWrtiers.com
Columnist for WomensRadio.com, contributor to Author Entrepreneurship Blog, featured weekly contributor to the Newbie Writers Guide Blog, monthly contributor to Writers Fun Zone blog, feature interview for WNBA-SF (Women’s National Book Association) newsletter
San Francisco Chronicle, Press Democrat, Santa Rosa News-Harold, Novato Advance, Rotary News, Funny Pages, Rohnert Park Clarion, Kid Konnection, 101 North, Marin Business Focus, Bicycling Magazine, Hysteria, Modern Maturity, Kairos. Santa Rosa Magazine, AARP, Author Entrepreneurship Magazine
American Satire (anthology),
- Contemporary Women Poets(anthology),
- Chicken Soup for the Writer’s Soul (June, 2000 and July 2001).
- Being Miss Behaved (2001).
- Boomer Women Speak (anthology) (2005),
- Woman on the Verge of Wyoming (2005),
- Random Acts of Poetry (2007),
- Death Revokes the Offer (2008),
- Inside Writer’s Guide to . . . (anthology),
- Vintage Voices (anthology) (2008, 2010, 2011),
- PenHouse Ink Press Anthology,
- Time is of the Essence (2008),
- Don’t Write Like You Talk (2010),
- Ammonia Sunrise (August 2011),
- A 380 Degree View (August 2011),
- In Good Faith (December 2011),
- Trash Out (September 2012),
- the Cheap Retreat Workbook (2012),
- Editor of the Poetry Anthology The Beats Go On (2014),
- Future Gold (Eternal Press),
- Don’t Write Like We Talk (A Few Little Books)
- Current book: Future Girls
A special thanks to both Eternal Press and Prairie Ventures for accepting the series for publication bringing the first two books to market. Unfortunately, the small press business is difficult, Prairie Ventures could not issue the books and I was able to buy back the series rights. What you see posted here is the updated edition of Future Girls. The next books: Future Run, Future Sky and Broken Future will appear in the next two years, maybe sooner.
This is just a story, it’s not great art, nor is it great literature. It’s a story to read on a hot afternoon or a cold winter night.
It’s a story to enjoy.
Three years as the weekly opinion columnist for Rohnert Park Clarion and Novato Advance.