Welcome to my kindle series. I like the covers for kindle over the more series seeming covers for the paperbacks. Upload one, two or all of the Allison Little series. You won’t be disappointed.
Large and in charge. Allison Little considers herself the foremost, most fabulous real estate agent in Sonoma County until she discovers a dead body in her new listing. Allison not only attracts more than her share of mayhem, but she also attracts the attention of Ben Stone, tall, handsome and resistant to every one of her up until now, successful pitches.
There is an official form to cover an untimely death in a new listing? Is the murderer still at large?
“Catharine has a keen eye on the world around her and the rare ability to translate what she sees in life into beautiful prose. Her words are not only witty and acerbic but also insightful and poignant.”
Leslie Wirtley – Runaway Heart (Velvet Seduction Press)
“All those five AM stints have paid off. You are a damn good writer.”
Hank Mattimore – Grandpa to a Children’s Village (Caritas Communications)
“Catharine Bramkamp writes with incredible wit, humor and insight into the human condition. She is brilliant and one of my favorite writers and human beings!” ~ Michelle Gamble-Risley, president, 3L Publishing and author of SMASH and Vanity Circus
Award-nominated podcast Newbie Writers to podcast focusing on writing and publishing. Available on iTunes and NewbieWrtiers.com
Columnist for WomensRadio.com, contributor to Author Entrepreneurship Blog, featured weekly contributor to the Newbie Writers Guide Blog, monthly contributor to Writers Fun Zone blog, feature interview for WNBA-SF (Women’s National Book Association) newsletter
San Francisco Chronicle, Press Democrat, Santa Rosa News-Harold, Novato Advance, Rotary News, Funny Pages, Rohnert Park Clarion, Kid Konnection, 101 North, Marin Business Focus, Bicycling Magazine, Hysteria, Modern Maturity, Kairos. Santa Rosa Magazine, AARP, Author Entrepreneurship Magazine
American Satire (anthology),
- Contemporary Women Poets(anthology),
- Chicken Soup for the Writer’s Soul (June, 2000 and July 2001).
- Being Miss Behaved (2001).
- Boomer Women Speak (anthology) (2005),
- Woman on the Verge of Wyoming (2005),
- Random Acts of Poetry (2007),
- Death Revokes the Offer (2008),
- Inside Writer’s Guide to . . . (anthology),
- Vintage Voices (anthology) (2008, 2010, 2011),
- PenHouse Ink Press Anthology,
- Time is of the Essence (2008),
- Don’t Write Like You Talk (2010),
- Ammonia Sunrise (August 2011),
- A 380 Degree View (August 2011),
- In Good Faith (December 2011),
- Trash Out (September 2012),
- the Cheap Retreat Workbook (2012),
- Editor of the Poetry Anthology The Beats Go On (2014),
- Future Gold (Eternal Press),
- Don’t Write Like We Talk (A Few Little Books)
- Current book: Future Girls
A special thanks to both Eternal Press and Prairie Ventures for accepting the series for publication bringing the first two books to market. Unfortunately, the small press business is difficult, Prairie Ventures could not issue the books and I was able to buy back the series rights. What you see posted here is the updated edition of Future Girls. The next books: Future Run, Future Sky and Broken Future will appear in the next two years, maybe sooner.
This is just a story, it’s not great art, nor is it great literature. It’s a story to read on a hot afternoon or a cold winter night.
It’s a story to enjoy.
Three years as the weekly opinion columnist for Rohnert Park Clarion and Novato Advance.